Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Bob_Shaw
New Contributor

Cant upload lager files

We are having trouble uploading files to our web server. If the file is larger then the Oversize Memory Threshold it file stops uploading and errors out. I there a way to stop it from scanning outing files? we can download any file size with no problem. If I try to upload a file larger then 12MB iI get the error. I made sure that the Protection_profile we are using hass Pass selected.
16 REPLIES 16
Not applicable

[Deleted by Admins]
Bob_Shaw
New Contributor

In the Firewall policy you can set the time the policy is in effect. This way you can have the policy in effect during your working hours and then disabled during off time. When the policy is off it will resort to the previous policy that was stopping the uploads.
Not applicable

[Deleted by Admins]
Bob_Shaw
New Contributor

You could try adding a rule to Block this action on off hours. Try having it above the allowed rule and if it doesnt work. Try having it below the allowed rule. Either of these may work but, if its a bad bug you may want to try different firmware version.
Not applicable

[Deleted by Admins]
Not applicable

[Deleted by Admins]
Not applicable

You can work the oversize file block problem by changing the default to be more then 10 M.. then it should work
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors