Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
FatalHalt
Contributor II

CPU / Session Count on Analyzer

Hey guys. Trying to run a report on the analyzer to display a graph of the CPU and Session count history on a box. I have found the dataset and the charts which show average CPU and session usage, but I would like to explicitly list out data points along each hour (maybe even each half hour or shorter). Does anyone know how to edit the following datasets so that I can get non-averaged data? The dataset for Session usage: select hourstamp, cast(sum(sess_usage)/sum(num) as decimal(10,2)) as sess_avg_usage from ###(select $hour_of_day as hourstamp, sum(totalsession) as sess_usage, count(*) as num from $log where $filter and subtype=' system' and action=' perf-stats' group by hourstamp)### t group by hourstamp order by hourstamp And CPU usage: select hourstamp, cast(sum(cpu_usage)/sum(num) as decimal(6,2)) as cpu_avg_usage from ###(select $hour_of_day as hourstamp, sum(cpu) as cpu_usage, count(*) as num from $log where $filter and subtype=' system' and action=' perf-stats' group by hourstamp)### t group by hourstamp order by hourstamp
0 REPLIES 0
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors