Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
amartinez07
New Contributor

Bloqueo editar configuración aplicación Forticlient

compañeros buenos días,

soy nuevo en el Foro. Les comento que estamos integrando la VPN SSL con 2FA por medio de FSSO contra el directorio activo de AZURE, de momento todo conecta de manera correcta pero el cliente final me hace una consulta  quiere saber si hay alguna forma de bloquear el forticlient para que el usuario final no puede editar la configuración la VPN debido que si desmarcan la opción Habilite el inicio de sesión único (SSO) para el túnel VPN puede saltarse la doble autenticación, se que  quizás es mas de sistema operativo pero quisiera saber si alguno ha tenido la oportunidad de aplicar esto o alguna potra alternativa para que los usuarios no se salte el 2FA contra azure.

quedo atento a sus comentarios

3 REPLIES 3
adambomb1219
SuperUser
SuperUser

Block editing configuration Forticlient application
good morning colleagues,

I am new to the Forum. I tell you that we are integrating the SSL VPN with 2FA through FSSO against the AZURE active directory, at the moment everything connects correctly but the end client asks me a question and wants to know if there is any way to block the forticlient so that the user In the end you cannot edit the VPN configuration because if you uncheck the option Enable single sign-on (SSO) for the VPN tunnel you can skip double authentication, I know it may be more of an operating system issue but I would like to know if anyone has had the opportunity to apply this or some alternative so that users do not skip 2FA against Azure.

I look forward to your comments

vomenbin
New Contributor

Hola OP: mucha gente es una tontería falsa y está llena de tonterías. De hecho, existe un viejo dicho que ha resistido la prueba del tiempo: "finge hasta lograrlo". Además: hace unos años este antiguo vecino mío me dijo que "nadie podrá quitarte jamás tu educación". Entonces: ¿esa gente en línea que supuestamente tiene tanto éxito? Muchos de ellos harían cualquier cosa para estafarle sus dólares y convertirlos en sus dólares. Pero incluso con todo eso: nadie podrá quitarte jamás tu educación https://mobdro.bio/ .

jguerra
Staff
Staff

Hello,

In the licensed version of FortiClient, navigate to Settings. In the upper right corner, you’ll find a “lock” icon. Click on it to set up a password, which will prevent end users from altering the FortiClient configuration.

If you’re using a FortiClient EMS server, you can also manage this setting by establishing Endpoint Policies.

Please note that this option is not available in the free version of FortiClient VPN.

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors