Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Jijoy
New Contributor II

Banking website - Page Not found

Hello, I have a major problem. I have many offices in UAE on FGT60B Firmware: 3.00-b0737(MR7 Patch3). When I try to logon to a major international bank website and go into their online banking page, IE gives me a page not found error. I can reach their main page but as soon as I click Log On the I get " Page not Found" error. I tried from home and I can access the page without any problems or time out. Also I can also access the page from office, if protection profile is switched off. I do not think its IE problems as the same users who have difficulty accesssing online banking from office can do the same from home using the same laptop. Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! Regards J
23 REPLIES 23
Victor
New Contributor III

If you have the ultrasurf 96 custom signature that was floating around on these forums try disabling it. I had a very similar https problem a while back after I upgraded to newer code & it turned out to be this signature. IE8 & 7 would not work; IE6 would; Firefox/Safari & Chrome worked some of the time; and IE8 on Vista/Win7 worked using a higher-grade encryption. Victor
Jijoy
New Contributor II

Hi All, I still have the problem but I am not sure if its the Firewall or IE that has a problem. I updated IE8 for few users and hsbc.ae is accessible on couple of computers but still not on all. Now there is a new problem. None can access www.dubaipolice.gov.ae from within the network using IE. The same users can access dubaipolice website using google chrome. Is it the firewall or is it IE... Thanks, J
Not applicable

I had a problem accessing HTTPS sites on my FortiGate 110C. Fortinet support advised me to turn off HTTPS Deep Scanning in protocol options and it worked.
Brian4u
Visitor

It seems like your FortiGate protection profile is blocking the bank's login page. Since you can access it when the profile is off, here are a few quick things to check:

1. Web Filtering: Review if any filters are blocking the banking site or its subdomains.
  2. SSL Inspection: If enabled, it might interfere with secure connections. Consider creating an exception for the bank.
  3. Firmware Update: Your version is old, and updating may resolve the issue.

Give these a try and see if it helps!

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors