Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
aguerriero
Contributor II

200F, 7.2.8, EMAC VLANS, and Ansible HTTPAPI with intermittent failures

Ansible API.PNG

I have an issue on a 200F, running 7.2.8. I have two EMAC vlans. One where the ansible host is running (VLAN1818). And another that is shared across multiple firewalls and vdoms across the network (VLAN0998).

I have an ansible playbook with 20 tasks in it. When the ansible host is on vlan 1818, If I start the playbook it will randomly fail on any of the 20 tasks. If I try often enough it may make it through all 20 tasks.

If I move the ansible host to vlan 998 the playbook will complete 100 percent of the time across the 100 tests I have performed.

This does not appear to impact 200E, 201E, 101E, 60F, 1100E, or 1500Ds that also share this architecture. It is only the 200F that is experiencing this problem.

2 REPLIES 2
Stephen_G

Hello aguerriero,

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Stephen - Fortinet Community Team
Stephen_G

Hello,

We are still looking for someone to help you.

We will come back to you ASAP.

Regards,

Stephen - Fortinet Community Team
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors