Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
mylouch
New Contributor

can't access to Forticloud server

Hello,

When applying web filtering in my policy, I'm no longer able to access to the forticloud server. (Inaccessible web page, ERR_SOCKET_NOT_CONNECTED). Only social media are bloqued in the applied web filtring profil (in a flow-based mode)

Once the web filter option is turned off, I can access normally to the forticloud web site.

Can anybody explain to me why this problem occurs and how to fix it.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Dave_Hall
Honored Contributor

Support site currently down at the time of this post, but I suggest logging into into it (once it's up) and confirm your Fortigate's subscription (under entitlement) is still valid and includes FortiGuard web filtering services.

Your Fortigate should also provide this info from the License Information wedge on the GUI dashboard.

It would help us a lot by provided the firmware version running on the Fortigate, maybe a screenshot of your web filter settings and confirm whether or not full ssl inspection is in use.

Further troubleshooting should include testing different web browsers, checking various logs on the Fortigate, packet sniffing.

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors