Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
omfk
New Contributor

Where and how to post problems with Forticlient 6.0.10.0297? Issue: only black window

Hi all,

we are still using 6.0 Forticlients with our Fortigates. As we are only using the VPN functionality that's fine for us.

In the past I had some issues with Forticlient whre I only got a black screen and had to guess where to enter my Password. When I guessed correctly the VPN connection worked fine. With the aid of a Fortigate programmer we solved this problem with a special programmed version (the issue was due to multiple libraries of the same type on my computer and Fortigate was using the wrong one).

Just recently this issue came back. The only change was that I'm using my computer now with a docking station and an external display. If I reboot and use the same computer just with the internal display everything works fine.

Is there any possibility where I could enter the output of the diagnostic tool?

BR

Frank

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors