Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
DirkDuesentrieb
New Contributor

SSL VPN SSO to FortiManager

Hello,

has anyone tried to connect to a FortiManager via SSLVPN and SSO? It doesnt work for me. Propably the JavaScript stuff breaks things. My config looks like that:

config vpn ssl web portal     edit "FortiManager" ...

config bookmark-group             edit "gui-bookmarks"                 config bookmarks                     edit "FortiManager"                         set url "https://<FQDN of FMG>/p/login/"                         set sso static                         config form-data                             edit "username"                                 set value "%username%"                             next                             edit "password"                                 set value "%passwd%"                             next ...

The html source of the login page:

<input type="text" id="username" class="form-control" name="username" ...>

... <input type="password" id="password" class="form-control" name="password" ...>

Ideas anyone?

2 REPLIES 2
MichaelV
New Contributor

Hello Dirk,

I know this is an old Post, but did you get it work? I have a simliar problem with another Website and my login isn't working.

<input class="ng-tns-c0-0 ng-pristine ng-invalid ng-touched" formcontrolname="username" id="username" type="text" placeholder="Benutzername eingeben">

<input class="ng-tns-c0-0 ng-pristine ng-invalid ng-touched" formcontrolname="password" id="password" type="password" placeholder="Passwort eingeben">

Many thanks,

Michael

Debbie_FTNT

We have an example with FortiAuthenticator: https://community.fortinet.com/t5/FortiGate/Technical-Tip-How-to-configure-SSO-Auto-with-LDAP-users-...

I don't know if this would work with FortiManager, I haven't had an opportunity to test, but that might provide some insight.

+++ Divide by Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe and Reboot +++
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors