Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Bam1
New Contributor II

Recommend The Best Cybersecurity Certification

Hello all of you. Can anyone recommend me the best cybersecurity certifications that are widely recognized in the industry, along with information on their respective prerequisites, exam formats, and career benefits? plz suggest me.

Thanks
BAMO
ThanksBAMO
2 REPLIES 2
Dannу
Contributor

Read the latest CertMag issue.

ozkanaltas
Contributor III

Hello @Bam1 ,

I think there is no best cyber security certificate thing. Because the best is related to your interest area.

Cybersecurity has a lot of different areas. Network Security, Information Security, OT Security, Offensive Security, etc.

You need to decide which path to follow. If you decide on one area, you can search related to this area for the best exams. I think this is the best way for your career.

Or you can enter the general security exam like a CISSP. The CISSP exam asks a lot of questions from different security areas (even physical security).

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors