Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
5q46n2te8jPWJY
New Contributor III

No record found in install Wizard

Hello,

I am new to FortiManager and have successfully imported my two devices and their respective VDOMs.

I have placed a specific VDOM into a specific ADOM because I want my client to manage it autonomously.

When I am in the specific ADOM, I can create a firewall rule without any issues. However, when I try to push the configuration to the Fortigate, the device is not found.

Do you have any idea why this might be happening?

2024-05-31 13_23_13-FortiManager-VM64-XEN et 5 pages de plus - Travail – Microsoft​ Edge.png

2024-05-31 13_23_20-FortiManager-VM64-XEN et 5 pages de plus - Travail – Microsoft​ Edge.png

  

Thank you for your help!

1 Solution
5q46n2te8jPWJY
New Contributor III

I solved my problem. You need to define an installation target in the "Policy & Objects" -> "Policy Package" -> "Installation targets" menu.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
5q46n2te8jPWJY
New Contributor III

I solved my problem. You need to define an installation target in the "Policy & Objects" -> "Policy Package" -> "Installation targets" menu.

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors