Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Eric_Ambiel
New Contributor

How to redirect IP and port to network via an IPSec?

Hello everyone, I'm new here in the forum but I've always followed everyone's posts.

I have a problem and would like help.

I'm trying to direct a port to an IP that sits on another network through an IPSec but I'm not succeeding.

A diagram is shown below.

How can I access the IP: 192.168.0.2 over the WAN at 192.168.20.0/22 on port 3229?

Already configured the networks between head office and branch, internet and LAN, I can achieve both between head to branch and branch to between head.

Does anyone have any ideas?

:)

2 REPLIES 2
Eric_Ambiel
New Contributor

Good morning everyone.

I was able to solve the problem, it was related the static routes of the Fortigate in head-office. Previously I had set up static backup routes with different distances,priorities (failover) and the packets came by one route and tried to get out for another, I just put all the routes with the same priority and distance and bingo, the port forward worked, if anyone has some problem in configuring SD-WAN + IPSec redirection, can leave your questions.

Thank you :)

JoséMi

Hi,

I'm new in this forum. I have a similar problem. Can you explain more in detail this routing configuration? I tried several ones, but it does not work for me.

Thank you in advance.

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors