Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
rathuweli
New Contributor

FortiSandbox Cloud Question

We have a FGT-100D and I was just going through some security logs, and noticed a majority of my files which are sent to FortiSandbox are in a pending state. Upon further inspection I noticed that I have a free FortiSandbox license which only allows for 10 submissions per day which seems awfully low for any network.

How does one increase the amount of files allowed to be sent to FortiSandbox?

router login 192.168.l.l
1 REPLY 1
jintrah_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hi Rathuweli,

Please check the AV profile settings if it has been set to send all files to sandbox, or only suspicious files. It may not required to send all files to FortiSandbox when the antivirus profile in the FortiGate could already identify the suspicious ones(https://community.fortinet.com/t5/FortiGate/Optimize-the-amount-of-files-sent-for-inspection-from-a/...). However, if your network demands to scan more number of files and exceeds the free quota limit, it is worth to consider deploying a hardware sandbox solution in the environment or upgrading to a paid license to support more files as per your needs.

Best regards,

Jin

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors