Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Not applicable

FortiGuard - AntiSpam blocking URL

In the body, I add in the signature an URL. This url is into FortiGuard - AntiSpam blocking URL i already sent de email for remove this url from DB, but I like to know how put a exection in a firewall policy for AntiSpam. Would you can i help me?
1 REPLY 1
Don_FTNT
Staff
Staff

If I understand correctly, you want an exemption for a specific url or email address so it will not be tagged as Spam - a White List. You didn' t mention which firmware you had either. It is different in 2.8 and 3.0. In 2.8, go to Spam Filter > Email Address. Select Create New, add the address and set it to " Mark as Clear" . In 3.0, go to Web Filter > Anti-Spam. Select Create New (you have to create a group first), select Email Address tab, add the address and set it to " Mark as Clear" . In both versions, you need to enable the White List in the Protection Profile (Firewall > Potection Profile) under Spam Filtering. Enable E-mail address BWL check. In 3.0, you also need to select the group created, in the Option column.
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors