Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Marcos_FDS1012
New Contributor III

Firewall blocked Fortinet Single Sing On Agent Configuration

I have two machines that when the firewall is enabled with Domain it disconnects Fortinet Single Sing On Agent Configuration, if I disable the Domain Network firewall it works perfectly. This machine has the same rules as all the other machines. Has anyone experienced this?

Captura de tela 2024-07-22 114926.pngCaptura de tela 2024-07-22 115212.png

2 Solutions
amrit
Staff
Staff
mle2802
Staff
Staff

Hi @Marcos_FDS1012,

I believe that TCP 8000 and UDP 8002 should be allowed on you window firewall. You can try the following command on Window server and see if that help:

For Inbound Traffic:

C:\>netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="FSSO_TCP_8000" dir=in action=allow protocol=TCP localport=8000

C:\>netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="FSSO_UDP_8002" dir=in action=allow protocol=UDP localport=8002

For Outbound Traffic:

C:\>netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="FSSO_TCP_8000" dir=out action=allow protocol=TCP localport=8000

C:\>netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="FSSO_UDP_8002" dir=out action=allow protocol=UDP localport=8002

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
amrit
Staff
Staff

Please check these articles to allow the FSSO  blocked ports by the Windows firewall which can disrupt the normal functions FSSO agent

https://community.fortinet.com/t5/FortiGate/Technical-Note-Allowing-FSSO-Ports-when-using-Windows-Se...

https://community.fortinet.com/t5/FortiGate/Troubleshooting-Tip-Port-blocks-in-Windows-Server-in-FSS...

Amritpal Singh
mle2802
Staff
Staff

Hi @Marcos_FDS1012,

I believe that TCP 8000 and UDP 8002 should be allowed on you window firewall. You can try the following command on Window server and see if that help:

For Inbound Traffic:

C:\>netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="FSSO_TCP_8000" dir=in action=allow protocol=TCP localport=8000

C:\>netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="FSSO_UDP_8002" dir=in action=allow protocol=UDP localport=8002

For Outbound Traffic:

C:\>netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="FSSO_TCP_8000" dir=out action=allow protocol=TCP localport=8000

C:\>netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="FSSO_UDP_8002" dir=out action=allow protocol=UDP localport=8002

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors