Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
revat6
New Contributor

Dual Uplink ForitAP with Cisco Switch

I'm used to the gates but this is my first time starting to play with FortiAP. I currently have a FortiGate connected to a Cisco IOS switch. This then has two links down into my FortiAP. I want to get the FortiAP working with both uplinks nicely with the Cisco switch but i am struggling to understand what protocol is being used on the FortiAP side to handle the redundant layer 2 link (AP in bridge mode at the moment) so i can configure the Cisco correctly. Can anybody provide my any infoamtion or references on this please I have done some googling but either i cant google or there isnt much info on this topic.

omegle xender
1 REPLY 1
ebilcari
Staff
Staff

The configuration is shown here: https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortiap/7.4.1/fortiwifi-and-fortiap-configuration-guide/822535/la...
You can choose to use LACP to utilise the full bandwidth or just redundancy without LACP in case of link failure.

- Emirjon
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors