Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
PMD
New Contributor

Customised Report

Hi All , I would like to create customised report for per website for eg: users who are using YOUTUBE website i need a seperate report for the same. for this as far as i understand we should have a seperate dataset to be created which is possible only if you have a knowledge on SQL Query . can anyone assist me to do this?
3 REPLIES 3
AtiT
Valued Contributor

Hi, something like this? SELECT COALESCE(NULLIFNA(`hostname`),`srcip`) AS website, COALESCE(NULLIFNA(`catdesc`),' Unknown Category' ) AS web_cat, COALESCE(NULLIFNA(`user`), `srcip`) AS user_src, SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`, 0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`, 0)) AS bandwidth FROM $log-traffic WHERE $filter AND `status` IN (' accept' ,' close' ) GROUP BY user_src, srcip, website, web_cat HAVING SUM(COALESCE(`sentbyte`, 0)+COALESCE(`rcvdbyte`, 0))>0 ORDER BY website ASC

AtiT

AtiT
PMD
New Contributor

Yes Indeed , But i tried many scripts nothing helped me out to generate a report per website usage. i will try this now. but still i dont see per website ( like youtube) filter in the same.
AtiT
Valued Contributor

This dataset lists all the visited websites and shows the users who visited the website and the bandwidth. If you need only youtube add to the dataset something like: AND `hostname` LIKE ' %youtube.%' or exatly the youtube: AND `hostname`=' youtube.com' or whatever you want. You can also set the hostname variable and use hostname variables directly in the chart fiters when editig the report.

AtiT

AtiT
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors