Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
5q46n2te8jPWJY
New Contributor III

Connect Fortigate to Fortimanager trough IPSEC tunnel

Hello,

I'm trying to connect my FortiGate to FortiManager.

Diagramme sans nom.drawio1.png

My FortiManager (10.10.0.2) VM is in VLAN 10, directly connected to FortiGate A (10.10.0.254). I successfully connected FortiGate A to FortiManager.

My problem is with FortiGate B. I created an IPsec tunnel between FortiGate A and FortiGate B and created rules (any to any) to allow traffic between VLAN 10 (A) and VLAN 40 (B), but I can't contact FortiManager from FortiGate B (10.40.0.254).

Do you have any ideas?

1 Solution
ozkanaltas
Valued Contributor II

Hello @5q46n2te8jPWJY ,

Did you enable FMG-Access on the vlan40 interface? If you use sniffer can you see the package related to FortiManager on FortiGate B?

diagnose sniffer package any 'host <FORTIMANAGER_IP>' 4 a

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW

View solution in original post

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
2 REPLIES 2
ozkanaltas
Valued Contributor II

Hello @5q46n2te8jPWJY ,

Did you enable FMG-Access on the vlan40 interface? If you use sniffer can you see the package related to FortiManager on FortiGate B?

diagnose sniffer package any 'host <FORTIMANAGER_IP>' 4 a

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
5q46n2te8jPWJY

Thank you, that dit the trick! 

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors