Some additional debugging info from the FCT team if you want to dig into this further. It does require to reproduce the issue so no use after the fact.
1. register FCT to EMS
2. after profile received, do the following changes to registry on the FCT:
3. wait 10 seconds to make sure the above settings take effect.
4. reproduce the issue
5. run diagnostic tool in the FCT GUI > About page., which will include all debug log.
1. the FW log file will rotate when reaching 512M, and it will increase quickly, so please run diagnostic tool as early as possible.
2. open FW log (FCT\logs\trace\fortifws*.log) to check if it contains "log4j" to ensure it contains the correct info
3. the configuration in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Fctlog\fortifws could be re-written when any setting changes on EMS, please make sure flag is 0x31ff when starting diagnostic tool.
Debug log will capture all the packets.
Dr. Carl Windsor
Field Chief Technology Officer