Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Holy
Contributor

Big Problems "always stuck" with the new NSE Training Academy in Partner Portal

Hello,

i have to recertify my NSE6 FortiMail Exam and i wanted to refresh my knowledge with the new NSE6 FortiMail Self Paced Training.

[ul]
  • Home
  • My courses
  • Network Security Expert
  • NSE 6
  • FortiMail 5.3.1 Self-Paced
  • General
  • Antivirus and Content Inspection Quiz[/ul]

on this Quiz i come to a particular Question i choose an answer and click "Submit" and than it just stucks. Reload, Logout - logon again does not help if i cancel this Quiz and do it again from beginning it do work properly but if i reach that question its getting stucked again. Thats pretty annoying.

is there a Support Email for NSE Academy ? i tried Explorer, Firefox, Chrome. Always the same issue.

i appreciate any help

Thank you!

• NSE 8 

NSE 1 - 7

NSE 8 NSE 1 - 7
    2 REPLIES 2
    enzonar
    New Contributor

I'm having the same issue with the Fortimail 5.3.1 Quiz 7, get's stuck on the last submit.

I send an email to training@fortinet.com and got an auto-reply that they are now in transition mode of all courses and labs to the new NSE Academy. 

RobertReynolds
    Contributor

I was having the same issue and received notification yesterday this has now been fixed, and I have now been able to finish this quiz successfully.

Labels
    Top Kudoed Authors