Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
houyas
Visitor

AP not connected to Fortigate

hi evry one it's my first post here i have a project which is to secure ssid connection with active directory via radius server (so users will enter there credentiel to connect to the SSID ) i'm Under fortigate (100E v 7.2.9) as a firewall and a wifi controller it's a virtual machine on vmware and a fortiAP221E as an access point so that's what i have a vm fortigate (evaluation mode) and a physical access point, i do not have wifi controller in GUI even if i Added the command in CLI (set gui-wirless controller enable) but i managed to configure it manually but the fortiAP is shown Under system>fabric mangemnet that it is authorised but never online i would like to know if it's possible to configure that with just what i have i meane whitout a fortiswitch or a full license VM. to be honest it's my first experience in a IT society and i'm new with Fortinet environnement so i know that i might be dowing some wrong manupulation any help will be appriciated.
NB : i already configure radius on fortigate and AD users on Windows server and i can connect to fortigate with users credentiel,i can't ping between AP & FGT the fortigate is on 192.168.40.0 network and the AP is on his default one which is 192.168.1.2.

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors