Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
seadave
Contributor III

5.4 SSLVPN Feedback/Questions

The new 5.4 SSLVPN portal looks great.  I've been asking for the last year and a half for a HTML5 RDP client and it appears that is finally there.  But I'm very confused.  I swear that after I upgraded on my test firewall (I use two 500Ds) previously, from 5.2.3 to 5.4 that I still saw the old web format of the SSLVPN portal.  I got frustrated, did a factory reset and purged the VPN settings.  I've rebuilt my config and created a new SSLVPN portal from scratch using a FG User to login for testing.  Now when I connect I see this:

The new HMTL5 RDP client works great.  I can connect to our termserver.  It is fast and works great on MacOS 10.11.2 with Firefox and Safari.  One problem I now have though is that if I try to use FC MacOS 5.4.0493 to connect to enable tunneling, I get this message: 

Not sure what this means.  The single user that I am using for IPsec and SSLVPN is not connected when I get this.  Has anyone else seen this?  I may have an incomplete setup.

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors