Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
matthewlswanson
New Contributor

3 annoying behaviors in the GUI under Manage Certificates section

I'm running FortiADC-VM v4.8.3,build0983,171215   1. Under "Local Certificates". I have around 45 certs. Each time I go in I have to change it to display 50 so I don't have to click to get to the other pages. I want to see them all on one page. But then every time I make a change to one it reverts back to showing only 10 entries and I have to do it all over again. This makes the process way longer. 2. Under "Local Certificate Group". When editing the local certificate group entry the certs aren't in alphabetical order so I have to take a ton of time hunting for the one I need.  3. Under "Local Certificate Group". When you change an item on the second page it takes you back to the first page...this forces you to constantly be changing to the page you were previously on because it puts you back at the beginning every time. A huge time waster and frustration, especially if you have lots and lots of certs and pages.   Is there any way to change how these things behave to work in a more user friendly manner?
0 REPLIES 0
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors