Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Depot
New Contributor

100D 5.2.11 Newbie needs help with Policy Route not working with 1 App only

Hi All,  Ive got a 100D that I set up with 3 wan ports.

WAN1 - Rogers Fibre - my main Network

Wan 2 - Bell Fibre - For Failover Only

Wan 3 (port 16) - Bell DSL line for 3 clans of wifi only.

i have the 2 static Routes entered for WAN 1 and 2

I have 3 Policy Routes for VLAN 7 8 and 9

Policy Routes are - Protocol All, Incoming interface VLAN 8, Source 192.168.8.0/24, Destination 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0, Then Forward Traffic to port 16 with its gateway address 192.168.20.1

Then I have 3 policies that allow everything from vlans 7, 8, 9 to port 16.

Everything works for the most part with 1 exception.

Using the Savant TrueControl II app on iPads on iPhones, it will not connect to the savant system i have sitting on VLAN 5.  It uses a dyndns address and port 10000 to connect with.

From VLAN 8, I can connect to other Savant systems outside of the building Im in.

I can connect to this Savant system from Outside of this building (from other networks or LTE)

The only port I have forwarded is 10000 external to 9108 to 192.168.5.250 - the savant host - from both wan1 and wan2

This is my first time playing with Policy Routes and Im lost.  I've manage to do a packet capture on vlan 8 - showing a successful connection to an off site savant, and a capture of the failed attempt for this site.

Any Help Would be very much appreciated.

Thanks all

Depot

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors