1) Login to FortiAuthenticator WebUI (ensure it has a valid Internet connection)
2) Go to Authentication -> User Management -> Fortitokens (in the left-hand menu)OR3) Click 'Create New', then select Mobile FortiToken.
4) Enter the activation code revealed in the certificate and click 'OK'.
5) After receiving verification, check all Tokens are available under: Authentication -> User Management -> FortitokensTROUBLESHOOTING:If the activation process fail and return an error similar to: 'problem with SSL comm layer'V5.4: V6.0:Follow the steps below:1) Make sure the FortiAuthenticator is able to resolve the directregistration.fortinet.com FQDN.
In the FAC’s CLI type, type the command below:#execute ping directregistration.fortinet.com.2) Confirm there’s no other device upstream to the FortiAuthenticator preventing it to reach the licensing servers over TCP/443.
3) Contact the Technical Assistance Center [TAC] and confirm the licensing servers are operational.