This article describes how to collect FortiVoice trace call logs and the procedure to be followed for troubleshooting purposes.
1) Activate debug trace log capture by CLI:
# diag debug application voiced trace-log enable
2) Make the corresponding VoIP calls where the issue occurs.
3) Disable trace log capture by CLI:
# diag debug application voiced trace-log disable
4) Download the trace log captured under System -> Maintenance -> Configuration -> Trace Log.
Then follow the below steps to obtain correctly the trace log file captured:
5) Select 'Prepare' button and wait for 30 seconds to give time to collect all log information captured.
6) After 30 seconds, select 'Refresh'.
7) Finally, select 'Download trace log...' and a file like 'trace_FOV-XXXXX.log' should be obtained.
Send the log to Fortinet support to be analyzed.
Capturing trace logs has not caused service interruption.
Capture trace logs to help to do call troubleshooting and make a proper analysis of the issue.
The Fortinet Security Fabric brings together the concepts of convergence and consolidation to provide comprehensive cybersecurity protection for all users, devices, and applications and across all network edges.
Copyright 2023 Fortinet, Inc. All Rights Reserved.