|Description||This article describes how to point the manager, aggregator, and core to a different NTP server.|
|Scope||Manager, Aggregator, Core.|
1) Open up an SSH system to the VM wanted to change (Manager, Aggregator, or Core).
2) Log on using root credentials.
3) Enter: vi /etc/chrony.conf.
4) Enter: ‘i’ to go into insert mode.
5) Use the arrow keys to scroll down to the third line.
6) Change 'server 0.centos.pool.ntp.org iburst' to 'server hostnameHere iburst' (hostnameHere should be replaced with the NTP hostname server).
7) Press 'esc' then type ':wq' to save and exit the file.
8) Restart the VM.9) NTP server is now pointing to the new server.