Cybersecurity Forum

This forum is for all security enthusiasts to discuss Fortinet's latest & evolving technologies and to connect & network with peers in the cybersecurity hemisphere. Share and learn on a broad range of topics like best practices, use cases, integrations and more. For support specific questions/resources, please visit the Support Forum or the Knowledge Base.

NikoTols
New Contributor

FortiClient for Mac

Hello,

I've faced with problem of remote VPN connection by IPSec for users who used Macbook. They are using FortiClient for Mac and when they are connected remotely successfully, they do not have access to our local network, but other people who are using MS Windows have access to LAN and be able to work remotely. I've sent request to support, but they said it is a capability problem of Forticlient for Mac and new version of Mac OS.

Is anybody know how to resolve this problem and provide remote access to LAN for people who used Macbook?

Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
capricorn80
New Contributor II

Hi!

I had a similar issue with two users and I don't remember the exact thing they did but what I recall is that either their adjust their route settings in MAC or they reshuffle the interfaces on MAC. I will see if I can get more info in coming days.

BR