FortiSIEM Discussions
KarlH
New Contributor III

Disableing Clickhouse clickhouse-server.service,

What are the ramifications of disabling the clickhouse-server.service,

Or asked another way what criteria would I need in order to make an informed decision? 

Id like a little more knowledge about clickhouse and if its set up by default and how to know if it actually is being used.I I don't think the log rotation is set up on a lot of the clients collectors at any rate so periodic removal of logs has to take place until there is a final solution.

Thank you in advance.

Karl Henning, Security Engineer, CISSP
2 Solutions
KarlH
New Contributor III

Specifically the customer as lost the creds to the whole collector not the registration cred the logon creds to the collector. 

View solution in original post

KarlH
New Contributor III

Most enlightening news indeed!! This has solved my dilemma. I should have been much more clear in my problem statement  it seems others have  seen fit to continue to install a old 6.5 collector image against a 7.1.3 supervisor\SIEM .  Why I do not know.  Where are the bug fixes ( release notes)  and performance improvements for 7.1.3  Please point me to the linke I will close this thread. Thank you all for you help. 

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
premchanderr

Hi @KarlH ,

Refer to below document to disable clickhouse service on collector:

https://community.fortinet.com/t5/FortiSIEM/Troubleshooting-Tip-High-root-disk-usage-on-collector-du...

Regards,
Prem Chander R
KarlH
New Contributor III

Specifically the customer as lost the creds to the whole collector not the registration cred the logon creds to the collector. 

Announcements

Welcome to your new Fortinet Community!

You'll find your previous forum posts under "Forums"