DescriptionThis article describes how to set password on FAP when deploying on FortiAP Cloud.SolutionThere are 2 ways to set the FortiAP Password when FortiAP is connected on FortiAP Cloud.
During the time of deployment:- Open the FortiAp Cloud portal.- Go to Deploy APs and then select 'add AP'.
- Once the FortiAP key is added, the FortiAP entry will pop-up as shown above.
- Now, select the FortiAP and select 'Next', until to reach 'Set Admin'.
1) After the deployment:
- Open the FortiAP Cloud portal.
- Go to Access Points -> Edit View.
- Select 'Edit' and in the new pop-up window, enter the Password and then select 'Apply'.