Due to a known issue, logversion field is not inserted in the logs
There are some reports which depend on these field causing them come out blank.Expectations, RequirementsFor version 6.2.5.Configuration
- Remove the logversion filter from the Datasets 'and (eventtype is null or logver>=502000000)'
With below example, lets see how to modify a dataset and chart and how to add that in the report.
For example lets take the chart - 'Top Most Active Users'
1) Go to Report -> Layout, select the chart and select 'Clone'.
With this, the chart and dataset name are known.
Clone it is not necessary. Just select 'cancel/Return'.
2) Once the chart and dataset name known ,Clone that dataset and remove the logversion filter.
- Save the new Dataset
3) Similarly under Report -> Chart, clone the chart and select the new Dataset there, and select 'Save/Ok'.
4) In the actual report go to Layout, select the Chart to get chart properties. Select the new chart.
Select 'OK' and apply in the layout.
- Similar way other charts can be modified.