For Exchange v4.0.0:
In the FortiSOAR command line, run the following commands under the root user:
1) sed -i '121,128 s/Account(/Account(default_timezone=UTC, /' /opt/cyops/configs/integrations/connectors/exchange_4_0_0/configuration.py.
2) Open the below file - vi /opt/cyops/configs/integrations/connectors/exchange_4_0_0/configuration.pyOn line number 19 which is - from exchangelib importappend UTC to the list.
3. Restart uwsgi service systemctl restart uwsgi.
For Exchange v4.1.0:
In the FortiSOAR command line, run the following commands under the root user and restart uwsgi - systemctl restart uwsgi.
If the issue still persists, it is necessary to downgrade the tzlocal dependency to version 3.0.0 as below:
1) Go inside the below folder cd /opt/cyops/configs/integrations/packages/lib/python3.9/site-packages 2. rm -rf tzlocal*.
3) Activate the integration environment and install tzlocal version 3.0.
3.1 source /opt/cyops-integrations/.env/bin/activate
3.2 pip install tzlocal==3.0.
4. Restart uwsgi - systemctl restart uwsgi.