FortiSOAR Discussions
khanchand
New Contributor III

fortiAI error in response

Hi Community,

1. I am testing fortiAI, installed and configured it using openAI api key, but receiving this error " I'm sorry, it seems like there was an issue generating a response. Please try your request again, or refer to the advisor troubleshooting documentation for assistance. "in response form AI.

Do someone has any idea ? I am using the free Open AI API key. 

2 Solutions
cs-yash-patodkar

Make sure you have any one of the configurations marked as default

View solution in original post

gankit

Hi @khanchand 

As Yash suggested, ensure that one of the configurations is marked as default. If you prefer not to set a default configuration, please set "Is MultiConfig Available" to true from FortiAI Configuration Wizard on FortiAI SP Content Hub Card and create one of the OpenAI configuration according to your login username.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
jankit6
Staff
Staff

Hello @khanchand
You can check the exact error in the respective playbook running in the backend from the playbook execution history. The issue is probably with the key.

khanchand
New Contributor III

Hi Jankit,

I have check its showing this error.

INTEGRATION-12: Could not find a connector configuration matching the given configuration id or name __default  Connector :: openaiV2.1.0
gankit
Staff
Staff

Hi @khanchand

We have configured the GPT-4 model as the default for Conversation or Playbook generation mode. If you wish to change this setting, please use the FortiAI Configuration Wizard available on the Solution Pack FortiAI v2.0.0 card in the Content Hub.

Please ensure that your OpenAI account has sufficient credits to utilize that model.

For troubleshooting OpenAI errors, refer to the system playbook under Executed Playbook Logs which get executed. For instructions on how to remove the system tag, please consult the relevant documentation and look for section Filtering playbook logs by tags

khanchand
New Contributor III

Yup I have credit in my OpenAI account.

cs-yash-patodkar

Make sure you have any one of the configurations marked as default

gankit

Hi @khanchand 

As Yash suggested, ensure that one of the configurations is marked as default. If you prefer not to set a default configuration, please set "Is MultiConfig Available" to true from FortiAI Configuration Wizard on FortiAI SP Content Hub Card and create one of the OpenAI configuration according to your login username.

khanchand
New Contributor III

Thanks team for support, Issue resolved. I have marked as default configuration and it worked.