FortiSOAR Discussions
shashankkumar
New Contributor

Attachement ID of playbook in FortiSOAR

Hi All,

I am using one action from csv data management connector "Convert json to csv"  when I am selecting input as "Reference IRI"  there it is asking for reference id, where I need to provide the attachment id of the playbook. 

Can someone please help, that how can i get the attachment id of the specific playbooks or specific step in the playbook. 

I have tried the IRI Lookup option with selected playbook entity from dropdown but it is not working in the input parameters reference id.

Getting Error: Error in processing CSV File: Requested resource could not be found with input type \"File IRI\" and value \"/api/3/workflows/daaab794-6345-4322-8ea4-1225c42c9ddd\"  Connector :: csv-data-managementV1.2.0

Regards,

Shashank 

Shashank
Shashank
1 REPLY 1
Jtamboli
Staff
Staff

Hi Shashank,

I encountered a similar issue while using the "Convert JSON to CSV" action from the CSV Data Management connector. Here's the solution to address the error:

Steps to Resolve:

1. Run Manual Trigger Step:

• Initiate a manual trigger step on the attachment module, as shown in the attached screenshot. (screenshot 1 and 2)
  2. Input Type Selection:

•  Select 'File IRI' from the "Input Type" parameter. ( I hope you have selected same in your case as well )
  3. Provide Correct Reference ID:

• In the "Reference ID" parameter, you need to pass the File IRI, not the attachment IRI. Since the input type is 'File IRI', the reference ID must correspond to a file.
    • Refer to the attached screenshot to see how to retrieve the File IRI. ( screenshot 3 )
  4. CSV Filename:

• Enter the desired name of the CSV file in the "CSV Filename" parameter. For example, in my example its 'Test'. ( screenshot 3 )

Additional Notes:

• Error Context: The error message you received indicates that the requested resource could not be found because the input type and value didn't match correctly. By ensuring you use the correct File IRI, this issue should be resolved.

If you follow these steps, you should be able to successfully convert JSON to CSV without encountering the mentioned error. Please refer to the attached screenshots for a visual guide on these steps. Also will attach my playbook for reference purpose.

Thanks, Hope this helps ... :)
Junaid

Junaid