DescriptionThis article describes how to setup a new remote LDAP administrator for your FortiNAC. An existing LDAP server is necessary, usually Microsoft Active Directory as prerequisite.Solution1) LDAP Integration.
2) A new limited Admin Profile will be added.
3) Setting the permissions.
4) This is the view of the new 'IT Staff' profile.
5) Now a new Admin Account is created.
6) Specify the Admin Profile for the test.user1.
7) Logout as root and login using the new admin account.
8) End User License Agreement for the new user login.
9) Finally, verify that test.user1 has the limited option as specified in the Admin Profile.