Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Giermo
New Contributor

SQL aid to show > 1 IP

Hello ALL I have modified default data set. Copy-of-traffic-Top-Sites-By-Browsing-Time I wante to edit it to show top browsing sites( it did this already), and then in addition, add the users per each site. After editing the code, i was able to get a single user to show up per site, but not top 5 users per site etc. Have been staring at the code for a good while now with no new ideas. Please help :) Thanks select user_src, hostname, appid, catdesc, sum(delta) as browsetime, sum(bandwidth) as bandwidth, sum(traffic_in) as traffic_in, sum(traffic_out) as traffic_out from ###(select (nullifna(`user`), `srcip`) as user_src, hostname, appid, catdesc, sum($browse_time) as delta, sum(coalesce(sentbyte, 0)+coalesce(rcvdbyte, 0)) as bandwidth, sum(coalesce(rcvdbyte, 0)) as traffic_in, sum(coalesce(sentbyte, 0)) as traffic_out from $log where $filter and hostname is not null group by hostname, appid, user_src, catdesc having sum($browse_time)>0 order by delta desc)### t group by user_src, hostname, appid, catdesc order by browsetime desc thanks
-Giermo
-Giermo
0 REPLIES 0
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors