Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
oeichenberger
New Contributor

Login Fortigate not possible

Hi all i' ve still a curious Problem. On my Windows 8 PC with ie10 AND Firefox i cant Login to the Fortigate. Over the username stay in red " Warning: this page requires Javascript. To correctly view, please enable it in your browser." I have the actual Java Installation, i have deinstall and install the ie10 and the Firefox. All Add-ons are activate. ie10 work on 32-bit. Check the registry entry about the 32bit Setup. Found nothing. im at the end of my knowledge. thanks for any help. regards
Oliver Eichenberger IT Consultant T&N Telekom und Netzwerk AG
Oliver Eichenberger IT Consultant T&N Telekom und Netzwerk AG
3 REPLIES 3
Dave_Hall
Honored Contributor

When I get this error it usually means the fgt device has gone into conserve mode is not able to load/handle processes related to the GUI. You could try logging in via the console and/or SSH and poke around. Alternately just reboot the damn thing. :)

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C
Jaywant
New Contributor II

Hello All, I also faced same error while login to FG40C with v5.0.3 Same error occurs for all most used web browsers. It has nothing to do with java script option in browser. When checked with FortiExplorer web access also same error occurs. As per earlier post, reboot helped to vanish the error but after reboot I could not log in to firewall with my ID. I think better to update the firmware to v5.0.4

Thanks & Regards,
Jaywant

Thanks & Regards,Jaywant
rwpatterson
Valued Contributor III

There have been many (non-Fortinet) warnings against upgrading 40C units to V5.0.4. Please research before doing so.

Bob - self proclaimed posting junkie!
See my Fortigate related scripts at: http://fortigate.camerabob.com

Bob - self proclaimed posting junkie!See my Fortigate related scripts at: http://fortigate.camerabob.com
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors