Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Rob_Jefferis
New Contributor

FortiOS 5.0.2 HA config edit bug (100D)

Hi all. I have been testing an active passive HA setup with 2 100Ds running 5.0.2. Almost immediately I have noticed what looks to be a bug. Having configured basic settings on both units I then set them both into active passive mode with required details. The cluster negotiates and both units are then visible in the system/config/ha window. When i click on the " edit" button for the active member, the HA config screen comes up, if however I click on the edit button for the passive member I get a cannot display the web page error and the console of the primary (and possibly secondary) unit logs the errors i have attached below. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks Rob
3 REPLIES 3
stephen_ren_FTNT

When i click on the " edit" button for the active member, the HA config screen comes up, if however I click on the edit button for the passive member I get a cannot display the web page error and the console of the primary (and possibly secondary) unit logs the errors i have attached below.
It seems like a bug.We are investigating on it and will fix it later.If there is any progress I' ll let you know.Thanks.
Robert_Jefferis

Thanks Also, another minor one, not sure if it is related. When viewing the HA Statistics page the name of the passive unit is always incorrect, rather than the name i have set it is currently showing " er-csum FG100D.........." Thanks Rob
Roberto_Reiner_Uhry
New Contributor

I' m having the the exact same issue with a pair of 100D units, and with 60C the error starts when you try to access HA Statistcs. Few more things that I saw. 100D: if I try to get stats on the CLI, It' s enter on loop, when showing the slave unit, and repeat until I close the connection. 60C: if I try to get stats, It just disconnect my cli. on my 200B it' s perfect. On all HA is working, only with status and edit issue. Best Regards, Reiner
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors