Cybersecurity Forum

This forum is for all security enthusiasts to discuss Fortinet's latest & evolving technologies and to connect & network with peers in the cybersecurity hemisphere. Share and learn on a broad range of topics like best practices, use cases, integrations and more. For support specific questions/resources, please visit the Support Forum or the Knowledge Base.

MebinBaby
New Contributor

Scheduled Report Send Error

Hi all,

I am not receiving scheduled reports to my email. Did anyone experience similar issue?

Appreciate help, suggestions 

Received below error notification.

Error: <174>Feb 18 07:50:07 [PH_REPORT_ACTION_STATUS]:[phCustId]=1,[eventSeverity]=PHL_INFO,[actionTime]=Fri Feb 18 07:50:07 EST 2022,[deliveryId]=2725380113,[phEventCategory]=3,[reportName]=Test Report Name [actionError]=Authentication Failed: Invalid username or password,[procName]=AppServer,[deliveryName]=,[customer]=Global,[actionResult]=Failed,[phLogDetail]=Record report notification action result{nolookups}
2 REPLIES 2
simonai
New Contributor III

Hi Mebin

Are you able to send mails from the FortiSIEM other than the reports? You may want to have a look at the settings in Admin>Settings>System>Email and send a test mail. Use the same sender in the report settings to avoid mail filter issues.
Then next question: Does the report complete when you run it manually (Click Run in the Top Right Corner)? If both of this things work then I guess you should try again...

Regards
Simon
dilhang
New Contributor

Hi simonai,

Yes  FortiSIEM was able to send mails other than reports. While trying a test mail, it was successful. When the report was run manually, events were generated as well as received report but did not received when reports were scheduled.

Regards,

Dilhang

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.