Cybersecurity Forum

This forum is for all security enthusiasts to discuss Fortinet's latest & evolving technologies and to connect & network with peers in the cybersecurity hemisphere. Share and learn on a broad range of topics like best practices, use cases, integrations and more. For support specific questions/resources, please visit the Support Forum or the Knowledge Base.

AnonMemb
New Contributor II

No Certificates Available after Forticlient 5.6.6 Installation

We are trying to update our 5.2.6 installer to 5.6.6. I have followed our prior configuration setup and created the deployments using Forticlient Configuration Tool for 5.6.6. However, after I launch the application, it doesn't seem that Forticlient will load the certificates that I have in my personal cert store. If I click the drop down for my SSL connection, it only shows a blank area with "User Account" underneath. 

If I go in and edit the connection properties, I can select the certificate that I need and it will work moving forward. However, we have a lot of non-tech savvy users that it would be nice to have the certificates populate after installation as to not have to manually edit the connections for all our users. Any assistance would be appreciated. 

0 REPLIES 0