Cybersecurity Forum

This forum is for all security enthusiasts to discuss Fortinet's latest & evolving technologies and to connect & network with peers in the cybersecurity hemisphere. Share and learn on a broad range of topics like best practices, use cases, integrations and more. For support specific questions/resources, please visit the Support Forum or the Knowledge Base.

FiliGagg
New Contributor

FortiAuthenticator and FortiToken Slide (PPT) Material

Hi,
I am after slide material (PPT) for FortiAuthenticator/Token with sufficient tech details to explain the solution, call flows, features, etc. Any pointer to where I can find some material to working it into my own slideset?
3 REPLIES 3
dred_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Check out content on link below. It is a combined session with FortiManager team:

Slide deck with FAC overview, SAML & FAC deep dive, recent updates and FortiToken Cloud intro

• Word document with labs and step by step instructions
    • FMG as Radius, TACACS+ and SAML client/SP with FAC server/IdP
    • FortiToken Cloud as 2nd factor
    • FMG as SCEP client to FAC server for certificate enrollment

https://fortinet.egnyte.com/fl/kp58ymoekJ

David Redberg Fortinet Product Manager
onedread

Hey, i know this is an old thread but will you be able to share this or if there are a newer version of this documents?

thx

ozkanaltas
Valued Contributor II

Hello @onedread ,

If you are a Fortinet partner, you can access related resources from the partner portal. 

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.