Cybersecurity Forum

This forum is for all security enthusiasts to discuss Fortinet's latest & evolving technologies and to connect & network with peers in the cybersecurity hemisphere. Share and learn on a broad range of topics like best practices, use cases, integrations and more. For support specific questions/resources, please visit the Support Forum or the Knowledge Base.

Alan_Brito
New Contributor

FAC REST API + SQL DB

Hello everyone,

I have the opportunity to perform a PoC on a client with FAC, but with the following particularities:
- Will be deployed to patients in a hospital (Guest users);
- There is already a SQL database that will provide me the username and password of this authentication;
Variables:
- SSN (username)
- hospital care code (password)
I understand that, in order for this functionality to be implemented in the FAC, I will need a server to be "interpreter" of the REST API, correct?
Do you have experience similar to this scenario?
What programming language did you use to translate the SQL database to the REST API of the FAC?
Importing users to the FAC is a challenge, cleaning these users I believe will be a much bigger challenge.
Thanks for all help!
Anan Brito
Anan Brito
0 REPLIES 0
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.