Cybersecurity Forum

This forum is for all security enthusiasts to discuss Fortinet's latest & evolving technologies and to connect & network with peers in the cybersecurity hemisphere. Share and learn on a broad range of topics like best practices, use cases, integrations and more. For support specific questions/resources, please visit the Support Forum or the Knowledge Base.

GregBass
New Contributor

Editing Multiple Users

1st post in this forum. Apologies in advance if I make a mistake.

I have an existing long-running Fortimail system running in Gateway mode. I am now starting to implement personal quarantine reports and release. My problem is that I want to start slowly with a couple of users (out of the 700 that exist). However, all of the user records in the system have "Receive Spam Report" already turned on. Therefore, I can't do a conservative test (that I can figure out). Is there a way to do a bulk edit of user records to turn the Spam Report setting off?

If not, is there some way to test the Spam Report before it sends out to the entire user population?

Thanks in advance.

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.