Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
foxman23
New Contributor

upload issue

I have FortiGate firewall 200F but one month ago I faced a problem that upload is not working fine for ex my download is 40 Mbps and upload must be 40mbps but the actual upload option is very slow
so how can I solve this problem

10 REPLIES 10
AEK
SuperUser
SuperUser

Is the version at 7.0.13?

AEK
AEK
foxman23
New Contributor

AEK

• Have you tried to test the upload without FortiGate? (i.e.: directly connecting your host to the WAN link).
  • What is the upload speed with FortiGate?
  • What is the upload speed without FortiGate?
AEK
AEK
foxman23
New Contributor

yes and working fine 
upload speed with forti 4 MB without  forti 40 mb direct connect router

hbac

Hi @foxman23,

Do you have Security Profiles enabled in the firewall policy? Do you have traffic shaper enabled? Are you connected directly to the FortiGate or to a switch? Please provide the output of the following commands. (assuming wan is the external interface and lan is the internal interface). 

di hardware deviceinfo nic wan 

di hardware deviceinfo nic lan

fnsysctl ifconfig 

Regards, 

foxman23
New Contributor

The problem occurred without any prior notice and without any changes in the firewall

AEK

You said that the issue started one month ago.. So what was the last change before the issue? Was it a firmware upgrade? Any config change?

AEK
AEK
foxman23
New Contributor

The problem occurred without any prior notice and without any changes in the virus

johnlloyd_13

hi,

can you check the WAN interface utilization if it's already choking the 40 meg BW?

add a dashboard widget: monitor > interface bandwidth.

Thanks,
John
Thanks,John
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors