Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Not applicable

untick add email to white list as cli

how do i do a global untick of all add email to white list on the user preferences as well as to say no to send spam report to user. CLi commands must be the way. thanks
3 REPLIES 3
abelio
Valued Contributor

Hello, with webGUI, in Antispam-->Quarantine-->SpamReport-->Spam Report Recipient Setting, you can choose if you want or not send individual spam reports regards

regards

/ Abel

regards / Abel
Not applicable

yes i see, so obvious now, what about the global untick of " add email to whitelist" currently all my mailboxes have this set as default and i would like to disable this, any quick idea?
abelio
Valued Contributor

ORIGINAL: bernd sass yes i see, so obvious now, what about the global untick of " add email to whitelist" currently all my mailboxes have this set as default and i would like to disable this, any quick idea?
that is an antispam setting, look into your incoming antispam profile settings. Look into " Actions" , you´ll see a checkbox " Allow users to automatically update personal White list from sent emails" regards

regards

/ Abel

regards / Abel
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors