Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
prince
New Contributor III

port fowarding

Hi Support,
I need to access my internal server machine through RDP with External pubic IP address . i created Virtual IP pool by selecting interface as my primary wan and mapped Internal machine IP with the external IP address and i enable port forwarding and map the port with TCP and in Port mapping type i selected one to one and i entered external server port to 3389 and map to IPv4 port to 3389.
In Firewall Policy i selected incoming interface as SDWAN which i mention as Virtual WAN link and outgoing interface as my lan and source i selected all and destination as my internal server IP and server all and disabled the Nat and enabled this policy.Firewall Policy.pngVirtual IP pool.png
now i cant able to connect remote desktop with my external IP address( public IP) can anyone help me

1 Solution
sw2090
Honored Contributor

Destination should be your VIP

-- 

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams

View solution in original post

-- "It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams
2 REPLIES 2
sw2090
Honored Contributor

Destination should be your VIP

-- 

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams

-- "It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams
prince
New Contributor III

thanks you for your Valuable solution. its helped me 

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors