Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
HISEC
New Contributor

need fortiweb api reference for versions 7.0 and 7.2

Hi guys, 
anybody has fortiweb api reference document for versions 7.0 or higher? 
i don't know why fortinet restrict access to this docs just via fortinet developer network. why? if any fortinet staff read this post, please answer why? registering for fdnd is so hard. 
if anybody have worked with fortiweb api version 7.0 or higher and know the default port for accessing the api , please share here.
thanks. 

hisec
hisec
4 REPLIES 4
dbu
Staff
Staff

Hi @HISEC , 

I do not have the answer of the first question , but i will try to help you with the second one.
I believe the API runs on port 90 . 

Regards!
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
HISEC
New Contributor

thank you for your response. yes i know that port 90 is for api fortiweb version 6.2.1 and its in the fortinet docs for free. but what about for higher versions? i tested the port 90 for version 6.2.1 and its ok. so please provide us the pdf or any document on api for higher versions

hisec
hisec
akanibek
Staff
Staff

try to sign in to the portal below, where you can find docs related REST API:

https://fndn.fortinet.net/

Asset
HISEC
New Contributor

I know this. but registering to this portal is not easy. you should know 2 Fortinet employee for verifying registration. 

hisec
hisec
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors