Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
jespera
New Contributor II

iOS FortiClientVPN SSO/SAML displaying blank page

Hi

I have a issue I hope someone here can assist me with!

My customer uses FortiClientVPN on +40 Windows clients, using SSO/SAML to connect to a FortiGate 1500D through O365 Azure - and it works flawlessly. 1500D firmware is v6.4.7,build1911,210825 (GA).

The customer has a number of Apple iPads, where I have been trying to get the FortiClient VPN app to work. But when connecting the logon page to O365 is just blank, it never loads the webpage. The settings are exactly the same as the Windows clients. I have tried with iOS devices that run version 15.2.1 and 12.5.5. There result is also the same if I use a trial for the "FortiClient" paid app.

I thought maybe it's a browser issue, so I tried changing the default browser on the iOS devices to both Chrome and Firefox, but nothing changed. I'm not sure if the FortiVPN app even registers the change.

See the screenshot below showing what I mean with the "blank page".

Please advise - and thanks in advance! :)

jespera_0-1644397505640.jpeg

25 REPLIES 25
Kangming

Hi
Can you share your configuration file(kmliu@fortinet.com), we can't reproduce it through the device in the lab, it is normal to use our own Azure account to test with iOS devices at present. THANKS.

Thanks

Kangming

siddhesh
New Contributor

Hi Team,

We are also facing this type of issue in few windows users.

Kangming

Hi 

We can't reproduce it in the lab. Can we submit a ticket for TAC to look at it remotely, or provide a remote test account?

Thank you.

Thanks

Kangming

Thanks

Kangming

paulmcdougall
New Contributor

I am having similar issue on Windows 10.  SAML login dialog blank.

Blank.jpg

SONA
New Contributor

We're having the same Issue with FortiOS 6.4.12 and SAML SSL VPN. It works fine on Windows or Android devices, but iPhones are unable to connect, as we see only a blank page.

Is there any update about this?

thanks!

aFreshPear
New Contributor

Hey there, 

same problem here. Works fine on Windows for all of our customers. 

We use default port 443, the link we use is like this vpn.example.com/customerID , because it's used for lots of customers. This does not work.

Internally we use vpn.example.com and it does work. 

We tested the latest FortiClient Version on IOS (7.2.2) 

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors