Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
rothayato
New Contributor

how to select VM64 with VDOM

Hello Guys!

We want to migrate our network from static protocol to dynamic proto like ospf . I have made some vdom in my jav network and I would like to know which version of fortiOS VM we will have to download in order to replicate a small scale of our network. So far we could not find the correct VM fortiOS on on the protal. (with vmware esx)

https://www.rottenhayato.com/
1 REPLY 1
ede_pfau
Esteemed Contributor III

For the SKUs "FortiGate-VMnn" which include VDOM support, and where nn=number of vCPUs, 1-32 or MUL for unlimited, you will find the image on the Service&Support portal.

SKUs "FortiGate-VMxxV" do not include VDOM support (thus they're cheaper).

Then go to "Download", then either "VM images" for the most recent ones, or "Firmware images" for all.

VM image files are kept in the same folders as the images for appliances.

So, in "Firmware images", select "FortiGate" as product, click "Download" and browse to the FOS version you would like to use. Scroll down the list all way down and find (e.g.) "FGT_VM64-v6-build0335-FORTINET.out.ovf.zip" for new deployments, or "FGT_VM64-v6-build0335-FORTINET.out" for upgrades.

Ede

"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
Ede"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors