Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
kapla
New Contributor

fortinet training

I recently completed fcf and fca certificates and im looking into to doing one of the following fcp certifcates but it looks somewhat overwhelming, looking to find any practice or lessons that involve nse 4 os training but cant find it on the fortinettraining portal. Is there any advice I can get for preparing for it when i schedule an exam or any tips to further progress in the program. For reference im in college just finding something else to learn while im on break or when not alot of work related to college.

2 REPLIES 2
Raghu_Kumar
Staff
Staff

Hello Kapla,

FCP Network Security has the self-paced training and lab for FortiGate Security and FortiGate Infrastructure which is NSE4.
https://training.fortinet.com/course/index.php/Certification:FCP_Network_Security

I hope this helps you. Good luck on your NSE journey.

Regards,

Raghu Kumar

Raghuram Kumar
akanibek
Staff
Staff

Dear Kapla,

there is an option to download VMs with evaluation license in support portal. VMs with eval license, and has limited functionality, however you can navigate through the CLI, and GUI to get acquainted with it.

Asset
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors