Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
avikas
New Contributor

chrome ssl problem after new 90d

hi all, after new 90d machine, i have got some problem with chrome users with gmail login account cant surf to ssl sites i tried things like google certificate revocation list deleted clear browsing history setting like check tls and remove ssl3 etc.. nothing helped me any idea? thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Nihas
New Contributor

I assume that you are having problem with the certificates. Have you applied SSL/SSH deep scan on the internet policy? If yes, you have to download Fortinet_CA_SSLProxy and install on your browser to get rid of the certificate issues.
Nihas [\b]
Nihas [\b]
lightmoon1992
New Contributor

Even though Chrome will still display the warning. the thing is some browsers " like chrome" and some other mobile based application " like facebook on iphone" will use pre imported certificate into it, so once it detects another one, it will reject the session totally. as Nihas said, you may check it with disabled SSL inspection firewall policy and see how it revert back to normal

Mohammad Al-Zard

Mohammad Al-Zard
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors